Securities Lawyers in Fort Wayne
Protecting client financial interests throughout Indiana
Burt, Blee, Dixon, Sutton & Bloom, LLP is one of the few law firms in Fort Wayne to handle securities matters.
Large and small companies and investors trust us to handle issues from securities fraud to compliance with complex state and federal securities regulations.
Our securities litigation and arbitration experience includes:
- Deceptive Trading
- False Information
- Stockbroker Fraud
- Breach of Fiduciary and Agency Duties
- Claims Under the Indiana Securities Act, NASD and FINRA Rules
- Suitability Claims
- Broker-Dealer Liability
- Negligence Claims
- Experience Before the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority
- Investment Advisor Fraud
- Non-Compliance with Indiana and Federal Securities Statutes
The firm’s business securities services include:
- Arbitration Before FNRA and AAA
- Litigation in State and Federal Courts
- Debt Financing
- Debt Restructuring
- Federal and State Securities Law Compliance
- Insider Trading Counseling
- Private Placements
- Proxy Solicitations
- Secondary Offerings
- Securities and Exchange Commission Compliance
A passion to do what is right
For cost-effective, personalized legal counsel from leading Fort Wayne securities attorneys, contact Burt, Blee, Dixon, Sutton & Bloom, LLP online or at 260-426-1300.
A Full-Service Law Firm With a Calling to Serve
Guided by integrity. Driven to innovate.
From offices in Fort Wayne and Auburn, our law firm represents clients throughout Indiana and the Midwest.