Thomas J. Dixon
Thomas Dixon joined Burt, Blee, Dixon, Sutton & Bloom, LLP in 1988, and serves as Of Counsel in the areas of Elder Law, Estate Planning and Administration, Real Estate, and Trusts and Asset Preservation. A native of Chicago, Illinois, Mr. Dixon received his Bachelor of Arts from St. Ambrose University in Davenport, Iowa, and after four years of service in the U.S. Navy, attended law school at the University of Notre Dame. He is a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys.
In his Elder Law practice, Mr. Dixon provides legal services to senior citizens and people with special needs in the areas of public benefits, probate and estate planning, and health care and long-term care planning.
He is a past President and Board Member of the Parish Council of St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Church in Fort Wayne, and has served on the board of several local nursing homes including Saint Anne Nursing Home, Provena Sacred Heart Nursing Home, The Carriage House and IACCD.
- Indiana, 1959
- St. Ambrose University, Davenport, Iowa
1951 - Bachelor of Arts
- University of Notre Dame
1959 - L.L.B.
1969 - Juris Doctor
Areas of Practice:
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Real Estate
- Trusts & Asset Preservation
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Allen County Bar Association (Past President)
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Church, Member (Past President and Board Member, Parish Council)
- Saint Anne Nursing Home, Board Member
- Provena Sacred Heart Nursing Home, Board Member
- The Carriage House, Board Member
- IACCD, Board Member