Thomas M. Gallmeyer
Thomas M. Gallmeyer began practicing law in 1972 in Fort Wayne, Indiana, and is licensed to practice in Indiana in both federal and state courts. Mr. Gallmeyer received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Colgate University in 1969, and his Doctor of Jurisprudence degree from Indiana University School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana, in 1972. Mr. Gallmeyer is a certified civil mediator. Mr. Gallmeyer has written articles for and lectured at continuing education seminars on real estate topics. Representative clients include real estate developers, landlords, real estate brokers, title insurance companies, and financial institutions.
- Real Estate Use and Development
- Real Estate Tax Appeals
- Landlord and Tenant
- Commercial Transactions
- B.A. 1969: Colgate University, Hamilton, New York
- J.D. 1972: Indiana University School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Allen County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Pathways, Inc.
- RMSM Foundation
- University of St. Francis Economic Development Committee