Robert E. Doelling, Jr.
Bob Doelling has been a partner with Burt, Blee, Dixon, Sutton & Bloom, LLP since 1994. Mr. Doelling's practice is focused on business, corporate, banking and real estate transactions. He represents local, regional and national companies in a wide range of business areas including corporate organization and restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, purchase and sales agreements, and business contracts. Mr. Doelling also represents developers, investors, buyers and sellers in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions including land use, commercial leasing and real estate development projects.
A graduate of Valparaiso University School of Law, Mr. Doelling served as the Executive Managing Editor of the Law Review and was a Dean's Scholar while in law school. Outside of his legal practice he serves as the current Director of Our Sunday Visitor and is a Director of the Board for Redeemer Radio.
- Indiana, 1989
- Northern District of Indiana, 1989
- Southern District of Indiana, 1989
- Purdue University, Lafayette, Indiana
1985 - Bachelor of Science
- Valparaiso University School of Law
1988 - Juris Doctor
Areas of Practice:
- Business Transactions
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Commercial Lending and Workouts
- Real Estate
- Allen County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Our Sunday Visitor, Director 2011 - present
- Redeemer Radio, Director 2011 - present
- Redeemer Radio, Board Executive Committee 2011
- Hefner Foundation, Member 2005 - present
- Community Foundation of Greater Fort Wayne, Member 2007 - present
- Martin Luther King Montessori School (Former Director and Board President)