Robert C. Kruger
Rob Kruger joined Burt, Blee, Dixon, Sutton & Bloom, LLP in 2001 after graduating from the Indiana University Maurer School of Law in Bloomington, Indiana. During his time in law school, Mr. Kruger served on the editorial staff of the Federal Communication Law Journal. He received his Bachelor of Arts from Purdue University--West Lafayette where, in addition to his studies, he was a tutor in the Writing Lab and an instructor of remedial composition.
Mr. Kruger's primary practice areas are business and corporate law, real estate development, planning and zoning, and criminal defense. Additionally, he has substantive experience with franchise law and non-profit/exempt organization law.
Mr. Kruger has been involved with various charitable and educational organizations in the Fort Wayne community. He has served on the board of MLK Montessori School since 2004. He is also a former board member of the YMCA—Central Branch in Fort Wayne.
- Indiana, 2001
- Northern District of Indiana, 2001
- Southern District of Indiana, 2001
- Purdue University, Lafayette, Indiana
1998 - Bachelor of Arts
- Indiana University School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana
2000 - Juris Doctor
Areas of Practice:
- Business and Real Estate Transactions
- Corporate Law
- Contract Drafting
- Real Estate Planning and Zoning
- Criminal Defense, Felony and Misdemeanor
- Franchise Law
- Allen County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Martin Luther King Montessori School, Former President and Board Member (2004-2015)
- Central Branch YMCA, Fort Wayne, Former Board Member