Lindsay H. Lepley
Lindsay H. Lepley joined Burt, Blee, Dixon, Sutton & Bloom, LLP in 2008 after receiving her Juris Doctor from Indiana University School of Law in Indianapolis, Indiana. Ms. Lepley practices in the areas of Civil and Commercial Litigation, Adoptions and Guardianships, Creditor's Rights, and Securities Law, including the arbitration of consumer disputes before the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). Her experience in Creditor's Rights includes the enforcement of judgments including foreclosures, garnishments and the levy of personal property.
She received her Bachelor of Science, cum laude, from Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana, in 2004, with distinction for academic honors in writing. While in law school, she participated in the Moot Court competition, and participated in the Criminal Defense Clinic, representing indigent defendants in Marion County, Indiana.
Ms. Lepley is a member of the Indiana State Bar Association, Allen County Bar Association, and the DeKalb County Bar Association, in her hometown of Auburn, Indiana. She was admitted to practice in the State of Indiana, and the U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana, in 2008. She was selected as a member of the inaugural class of the Indiana State Bar Association Leadership Development Academy in 2012.
Outside of BBDS&B, Ms. Lepley participates in the Volunteer Lawyers Program and Allen County Mental Commitment Hearings. She also volunteers her time as a group facilitator for Erin's House for Grieving Children, which provides support services for children, teenagers and their families, who have suffered the death of a loved one.
- Indiana, 2008
- Northern District of Indiana, 2008
- Southern District of Indiana, 2008
- Ball State University, Muncie, Indiana
2004 - Bachelor of Science with Academic Honors in Writing, Cum Laude
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
2008 - Juris Doctor
Areas of Practice:
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Adoptions & Guardianships
- Securities Law & Arbitration
- Collections & Creditor's Rights
- Estate Planning & Administration
- Employment Law
- Allen County Bar Association, Board of Directors, Vice President 2014-2015
- DeKalb County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Service Committee, Indiana State Bar Association, Allen County Liaison
- American Citizenship Committee, Indiana State Bar Association, Member
- Standing Committee on Honors, Indiana State Bar Association, Vice Chair
- Benjamin Harrison Chapter, American Inns of Court (2009-2011)
- St. Thomas Moore Society
- Erin's House for Grieving Children, Group Facilitator Volunteer