Laura E. Wyrick
Laura E. Wyrick joined Burt, Blee, Dixon, Sutton & Bloom, LLP in 2014. Laura received her Juris Doctor, cum laude, from Valparaiso University School of Law in 2013 where she participated in the Moot Court Society as a competitor and Executive Board member. Ms. Wyrick received her Bachelor of Science degree with honors from Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business in Bloomington, Indiana in 2010.
Prior to joining the firm, Laura completed a one year Judicial Clerkship with the Allen Circuit Court where she clerked for the Honorable Thomas J. Felts, Magistrate John D. Kitch, III, and Magistrate Andrea R. Trevino. In this role, she assisted the judicial officers with a wide array of civil, family, and criminal law cases. Ms. Wyrick has also served as Judge Pro Tempore and Family Law Arbitrator for the Allen Circuit Court, primarily hearing and ruling on family law matters related to child custody, parenting time and support.
Ms. Wyrick was admitted to practice in the State of Indiana and the U.S. District Court for Northern Indiana in 2013. She is a member of the Indiana State Bar Association and the Allen County Bar Association.
- Indiana, 2013
- Northern District of Indiana, 2013
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
2010 – Bachelor of Science in Business with Honors
- Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, Indiana
2013 – Juris Doctorate, Cum Laude
Areas of Practice:
- Family Law
- Civil Litigation
- Business Law
- Wills and Estate Planning
- Allen County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Volunteer Lawyer Program of Northeast Indiana, Board of Directors
- Benjamin Harrison Chapter, American Inns of Court
- Indiana State Bar Association, Leadership Development Academy, Class V Graduate
- Indiana State Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section, 4th District Representative
- RMSM Foundation, Board of Directors