Jared P. Baker
Jared P. Baker joined Burt, Blee, Dixon, Sutton & Bloom, LLP, in 2017. Jared focuses his practice in litigation, including criminal defense. Prior to joining the firm, Jared maintained a general practice in Fort Wayne, IN.
Jared earned his Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from Ohio Northern University, Pettit College of Law in 2013. He earned his Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree from Manchester University in 2010.
- Indiana, 2013
- Ohio Northern University, Pettit College of Law, Juris Doctor, 2013
- Manchester University, Bachelor of Science, 2010
Areas of Practice:
- Criminal Defense
- Allen County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Fort Wayne Dance Collective, Board of Directors
- Young Leaders of Northeast Indiana