Dennis D. Sutton
Dennis Sutton began his law practice in 1974 and is a partner at Burt, Blee, Dixon, Sutton & Bloom, LLP. His primary areas of practice include business law, providing general representation to both large and small businesses, entity formation, and mergers and acquisitions. He also practices in the areas of Real Estate, Adoptions, and Estate Planning and Administration.
During his years of practice, Mr. Sutton has been actively involved the Fort Wayne and surrounding community. He was past President of Stop the Madness, Inc., past President of Fort Wayne Education Foundation, past President of the Fort Wayne Sports Corp., and past Trustee of Plymouth Congregational Church. Mr. Sutton was also one of the original owners of the Fort Wayne Fury, a professional basketball team, and is currently part owner of the Fort Wayne Mad Ants, a professional basketball team playing in the National Basketball Association's Developmental League.
He currently serves on the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum Board of Trustees, and is a director of the Fort Wayne Sports Corp. Foundation. He has been selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America in the speciality of Corporate Law for the past several years.
- Indiana, 1974
- Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana
Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
1969 - Bachelor of Arts
- Indiana University School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana
1974 - Juris Doctor
Areas of Practice:
- Business Law
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Allen County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Best Lawyers in Fort Wayne, Greater Fort Wayne Business Weekly
- The Best Lawyers in America
- Allen County War Memorial Coliseum Board of Trustees
- Stop the Madness, Inc. (Past President)
- Fort Wayne Education Foundation (Past President)
- Fort Wayne Sports Corporation (Past President)
- Plymouth Congregational Church (Former Trustee)