A. Dale Bloom
Dale Bloom joined Burt, Blee, Dixon, Sutton & Bloom, LLP in the late 1990s. With over 40 years of real estate experience, Mr. Bloom focuses his practice in Real Estate, Closings and Title Insurance, and meeting the needs of clients in various areas of northeast Indiana's real estate market. Mr. Bloom provides practical and knowledgeable counsel from real estate transactions and entity formation, to the exchange of business or investment property for like-kind property under Section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code. He is also a transactional attorney handling the purchases and sales of businesses and corporate entities.
He is the past President and Chairman of the Greater Fort Wayne Area Crime Stoppers, a local program dedicated to raising public involvement in the fight against crime.
- Indiana, 1971
- University of Indiana, Bloomington, Indiana
1968 - Bachelor of Arts
- Valparaiso University
1971 - Juris Doctor
Areas of Practice:
- Real Estate
- Closings and Title Insurance
- 1031 Like Kind Exchanges
- Business Organization Formation and Business Transaction Closings
- Estate Planning/Trusts and Administration
- Allen County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Co-Owner, Attorneys Title Group, Inc.
- Co-Owner, Priority Title Services, Inc.
- Co-Owner, ATG Exchange Corporation
- Crime Stoppers (Past President and Board Member)